“And with music, our spirit will come alive and soar to heights beyond reality, to cleanse and sustain us and give us peace in these hectic times.” Ronna Binn-Hersh
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Classical Encounters Foundation and/or others.
NOTICE FOR CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information in English:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Classical Encounters site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need an URL);
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
In case of copyright or other intellectual property infringement we can be reached as follows:
Classical Encounters Foundation
19365 Lemmer Drive
Tarzana, CA 91356
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.